Tuesday 17 November 2009

Monday Evening


My weekend was lovely. I had my best girlies round for tea, magazines, gossips and most of all they helped me re-style my room. Yes, I know I have been in my new house approximately 8 weeks but a girls gotta mix things up a bit! It's amazing what you find when you move a bed and de-clutter your drawers:

- a lacy bow headband (which is very Gossip girl and I heart) 
- zillions of boyfriend socks (that are odd)
- approximately 10 pairs of dusty sunglasses (some scratched; some from school; one from Barcelona!)
- minute clothing from bygone days (which I cant bring myself to throw out) 
- mis-matched earrings with no backs (which could definitely be a new trend!) 

Monday evening was spent collaging, tidying and bathing. I am still kicking myself for not having the patience to knit. I must sit quietly and listen to my Mother. My Sis in Law was a wonderful student and is since making the bestest knitted beauties! Everything is on my wishlist. Follow her here: http://pinkerton1996.wordpress.com/

I have Paris in my head at the moment. Alot. Maybe it was talking to Frenchie, maybe it was talking to the boyfriend, maybe its because its been 10 years since I last went! Paris and headbands and a sprinkling of Chanel have been a constant source of inspiration and dreamy thoughts so it prompted me to make this mini collage in awe of them:






No comments:

Post a Comment