Wednesday 11 November 2009

It's been aggggggeeeesss!

I have been very naughty and not blogged for such a long time. Getting told off by Frenchie gave me a bit of a kick to get started again. Here are my excuses:
  • no internet - grrrrrrrrrr
  • working manically on insight projects, illusive students, setting other peoples blogs and not working on mine! 
  • strolls around Bermondsey 
  • new room decorating
  • new house decorating
  • visiting markets 
  • leaf collecting 
  • soup making
  • trip to Ikea 
  • housewarming soirees with friends
  • Freeze Festival 
  • wasabi pea eating 
  • cycle perving
  • Del Aziz
  • setting up a Twitter account 
  • bowling at Shoreditch House
  • getting new Tom Ford specs from my amazing boyf
  • making up excuses
I have added some recent photographs to keep you happy whilst I wait to blog at home! So many more to come!!!! xx





2 comments:

  1. haha !! you ve got too many excuses. hahah
    like the bowling shoes :-)

    ReplyDelete