Monday 14 December 2009

Christmas Presents for whom?! Me or you?!

I really should be looking for other people but I keep seeing amazing things for me! hehe. If you havent already bought some pressies for others here are some gorgeous things from the Design Museum. Acutally come to think of it; I have been a very good girl this year....



Tea Towel by artist and illustrator Rob Ryan....am thinking this would be perfect framed.



Print by Konstantin Grcic - I am such a big fan of chairs...



Urban Gridded Notebook by John Briscella - a notebook with streetpatterns and maps - whats not like?! I heart a lot. Along with chairs, maps are amazing.



Do Frame Tape by Marti Guixe - making my obession with framing just that little bit easier..

I really could go on and on and on about the wonderous things you can find at the Design Museum; go check it right here: http://designmuseumshop.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment