Friday 31 July 2009

A very beautiful blog








I was casually browsing some interior blogs at the weekend and stumbled across this wonderful blog spot. Her name is Pia Jane Bijkerk and Id quite like to have her life. Having lived in Sydney, Paris and now Amsterdam I am so so envious! Her current abode is a gorgeous little houseboat on the Canal.

Her photography is atmospheric and ethereral - capturing so beautifully the monotomy of daily life - raindrops, decking, pavements et al.

A stylist by trade she puts her hand to many creative ventures ranging from writing, interiors, recipes, food photography and soundscaping. Her Parisan apartment makeover is my absolute favourite!! It is totally my scene. I love it!! She has even used the light in my bedroom in her bathroom transformation. Great minds.....!










No comments:

Post a Comment